Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thank You Megan Hilton!!!

I am so in LOVE with all of the items you sent! HOW did you know that I totally love aprons and socks?!? That fabric is SOOOO ADORABLE. I can't wait to make something fun with it. The matching flower is classic as well...all my favorite summer colors!! Oh and the goodies...PERFECT for the family movie night we had last night! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You....It was all just completely perfect. I will try to post a picture soon!
Have A Fabulous Summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome! Sorry I didn;t get a sneak peak done and that it was a bit late coming. It made my day to know you liked the package. Found those aprons and couldn't resist for your little ones! Knew it would be impossible for anyone not to love that cute fabric, right?!

    ReplyDelete