Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thanks, Melanie!


Thank you, Melanie! On the 5-things-to-know-about-me list, did I mention my chapstick addiction? It was on my list of stuff to pick up ... but you got me the good stuff that I rarely get for myself! And I love, love, love the pumpkin decoration. It's in the front window of my house and is currently my only fall decoration (but not for long. It inspired me to make a fall wreath for my door).


You know, I've never, ever decorated for fall/Halloween before. Actually, the only time I go hog-wild with decorating is for Christmas. But now that I have my very own (tiny ... as Monica knows!) house, I may start decorating for each season. Hmmm, I like that idea. Thanks again, Melanie!

2 comments:

  1. What cute stuff! And I love your thank you post- I could feel your excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jennie! I was wondering about you! I forgot your blog name! >_<
    I miss seeing you at work, we should get together sometime! Call me! *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete