Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thank you Meka!!

I love getting packages in the mail! They make me happy :) I think Meka was really tuned in when she chose our swap gift, everything was perfect for our family!



LOVE these hair flowers! a girl can never have enough :)


This is probably boring to most of you, but I'm super excited for these cardstock papers. They can be used as mini fabric bolts because i have lots of fabric & ribbons in my sewing room i need to organize!



Such a cute hat for my lil girl & she LOVES it!!


you MUST know my hubby! he is cookie dough king & makes sure we always have a tub in our house & surprisingly enough, we didn't have a cookie dough scoop, so that was the best gift for my hubby! he's excited for it! (we already had the cookie dough (:  )


cutest scarf ever! it turned out so cute! the idea came from here.

Thanks again Meka!! We really enjoyed our package! Happy New Year to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment