Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thank You Kelli!

I was so excited to find our mail carrier knocking on the back door with a package! I could hardly stand to wait until my son arrived home from school to open it!!  (He was as excited as I to see what was coming)

We love it!!  I see I have a lot of work to do, to stay up to par with this group of crafters. We love everything, and the camping sign is a hoot.  I called my SIL, who also is a camper, sent her a pic and she loves it too!

I'm guessing the little card with the cake on it wasn't really for us... But I thought it was funny, as I am also LDS.  Thank you again, Kelli.

2 comments:

  1. Look at all that fun stuff!! Now I wanna know what that card said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am DYING laughin with my hubby. my 3 yr old has been wondering where that went?? he had a bday & the primary pres gave it to him to get a treat but he didn't know what to do with it since he's a brand new sunbeam so he brought it home. HAHA-my hubby & i got a good chuckle out of that!!! glad you're LDS & understand! and haha again, thought the camping sign would give you a chuckle too! ;)kelli

    ReplyDelete