Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thank you Julie!

Thanks for everything Julie! I love it! Amber has a thing for bags & purses, so her "A" bag is perfect! The dragonfly goes perfectly with the decor in her room & I think the butterfly magnet is so pretty! As you can see from the pictures, she's also very interested in the red flowers. I think they're going to live on our front door for a while. Of course, I'm very excited about the 4th of July scrapbooking stuff & BEADS!! ^_^ Thanks so much!

Here she is already getting into my stuff! ;)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (a note from Amber.)

Here's everything except the flower garland she stole:


"What's in here?"

*+++++ (another note from Amber... she's helpful!)

/
"Aren't I so pretty with my little bag?" :D


+
After the flowers again!

++++++++9+ (Amber's final "word")
*-++

No comments:

Post a Comment