Monday, June 13, 2011

Thank You Kiersten!

Thank you so much Kiersten for such a fun package! I have to tell you that based on everything you picked for me, I feel like you know me much better than the 5 very basic facts that were sent to you! Everything you sent to me is wonderful! I love the pink and purple scrapbook paper! The note cards are adorable! I can't wait to decorate the chip board Q! And I'm in LOVE with the apron! I have a confession to make.....I have had a new sewing machine for over a year now and have never used it! I've been too intimidated! But I can't wait to get it out and make this apron! So thank you for giving me the push I need to get over my fear!
 I love patriotic items and my boys love the glow sticks and already can't wait to make some star cookies! Love the little molds and basket too!
Once again, thank you for everything! This was such a fun swap! You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment