Thursday, October 13, 2011

thanks so much, teri!!!







Sorry this is so late getting to you Teri! I've been really sick that past 2 weeks.. yes you read that right 2 weeks! I LOVE everything you sent!!! I have the super cute garland hanging around my front door. Please tell your sister thanks for the hair bands! I adore them!!! Love the pumpking book, yes it shipped well! My kids think it's the coolest thing! My 11 yr old son wants to know what book it is :) he is also trying to read it lol! silly boy!! My girls love the hair bows! My husbands 3 girls are living in Toronto for the year so he's going to take their 3 to them when he goes for a visit soon. The soap is super cute! my kids were fighting over which one was going to go in their bathrooms. The craft you sent is so fun! My kids can't wait to do them! You are amazingly talented!! Thanks for the gift cert to your shop. You went above and beyond! Thanks so much for all the effort you put in! I really appreciate everything! Sorry again for this taking so long!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the garland around your door, so great. So glad you liked everything. It was my first swap and I was nervous about doing it right :) The book is a Reader's Digest one, I don't remember the titles.

    ReplyDelete