Monday, November 7, 2011

Winter Swap 2011

I don't know about you but I am already thinking about Christmas decorations and crafting!
I love winter time; planning for the holidays makes me giddy as I think about the preparations. Christmas celebrations full of twinkling lights, hot chocolate, wrapped gifts, and more family gatherings. Let's celebrate by swapping our favorite Winter and Christmas things!

If you are not already a Seasonal Swaperoos Member, go here for details and qualifications. Once you become a member, we will gather together and create some fun seasonal and Winter holiday items: decorations, treats, paper crafts, accessories, you name it! You should spend about $15 on supplies to create your items and may also include some store bought items. Just remember that this is a craft swap, so the majority of your items should be handmade.
Here's how to participate:
Go HERE for more information on joining our Swaperoos Group! That will give you information on how to enroll. If you qualify, enroll in Swaperoos Group by paying the $5 membership fee (1 Year Membership). If you started your membership last December, you will need to renew, email me if you need me to check or I will send you a paypal bill if yours has expired.

Email me (Make sure you spell my name right with "i" before "r"!)
Photobucket
Give me your postal address and tell me 5 things about yourself that you want your swap partner to know about you so she can customize their gift to your needs/family size/particular likes. MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE WHAT WINTER HOLIDAYS YOU CELEBRATE!
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS Friday, November 11.
I will pair you with your swap partner by Monday, November 14.
Create or buy your winter-time favorite items, package them up and send them to your swap partner by November 29. PLEASE HAVE YOUR PACKAGE POST MARKED ON OR BEFORE Tuesday, November 29. This way we will have our Winter items in time to decorate by the first week of December!!
Receive your new holiday items and enjoy!!
Also, when you sign up you will receive an invite to become a contributor to our Swap blog. You are committing to post a sneak peek and thank you post to your partners- we love seeing what everyone is creating!!
**I need your help in promoting this swap!! Grab the button or copy the banner, post about it on your blog and share pictures of your gift when you receive it! Please share with me any suggestions you may have along the way.**

Copy this code onto your blog!

Also leave a comment telling everyone you entered and tell us your favorite thing about winter time! Remember to email me to make sure you qualify to participate with our updated crafting quality rules :)
(a special thanks to Melonie W. for designing our Seasonal banners and buttons!)

2 comments: