Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanks Barbara!

I had so much fun participating in my first swap! I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but my mind just got reeling with all the things I could make with the little tidbits given! I not only had fun creating some little things for my swap buddy, but loved looking forward to something too!
I also am in love with what I got! Barbara you nailed the essence of me! :)
I accidentally opened the box on my bed and got glitter everywhere. Oops! Love the non-traditional take on Christmas!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Very much looking forward to the next swap and challenging myself even more! This was a great experience!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you loved everything! I went a little overboard with the glitter!! I should have put a disclaimer on the box :) hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete