Thursday, March 1, 2012

Springtime Swap 2012!

Thanks for everyone's input on our next swap!
It looks like the vote was for a Springtime and Easter Swap!!
--Here's how to participate:
If you are not already a Seasonal Swaperoos Member, go here for details and qualifications. This will give you information on how to enroll. If you qualify, enroll in Swaperoos Group by paying the $10 membership fee (1 Year Membership). If you started your membership last March, you will need to renew, email me if you need me to check or I will send you a paypal bill if yours has expired.
Once you become a member, we will gather together and create some fun seasonal and Winter holiday items: decorations, treats, paper crafts, accessories, you name it! You should spend about $15 on supplies to create your items and may also include some store bought items. Just remember that this is a craft swap, so the majority of your items should be handmade.

Email me (Make sure you spell my name right with "i" before "r"!)
Photobucket
Give me your postal address and tell me 5 things about yourself that you want your swap partner to know about you so she can customize their gift to your needs/family size/particular likes. EVEN IF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE PAST, I STILL NEED YOUR EMAIL WITH YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS- I COPY/PASTE WHAT YOU SEND ME SO SUBMIT IT ALL TOGETHER, PLEASE!! :)

Also, when you sign up you will receive an invite to become a contributor to our Swap blog. You are committing to post a sneak peek and thank you post to your partners- we love seeing what everyone is creating!!

DEADLINE TO ENTER IS Wednesday, March 7th.
I will pair you with your swap partner by Friday, March 9.
Create or buy your favorite Spring items, (totaling about $15) package them up and send them to your swap partner by March 23. PLEASE HAVE YOUR PACKAGE POST MARKED ON OR BEFORE Friday, March 23.
Receive your new Springtime items and enjoy!!
**I need your help in promoting this swap!! Grab the button or copy the banner, post about it on your blog and share pictures of your gift when you receive it! Please share with me any suggestions you may have along the way.**

Copy this code onto your blog!

Thanks Melonie W. for the beautiful banner and button designs!!
Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite thing about spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment