Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thank you Lindsey K.!!!


Lindsey, Thank you for such a fun swap! I LOVE the pink glittery egg plate! Unfortunately though, the USPS must not be loving the spring swap! I noticed someone else had something get broken during shipping, and sadly the Easter plate broke during shipping also! :( I'm going to try my best to glue it because it is so cute! I love the flowered apron, which if I'm not mistaken is a dish towel with ribbon sewn on! Such a great idea! I will definitely be trying to make some of these for gifts! I'm not great at sewing, but I think I could maybe handle those! The fabric bunny sewn on the dish towel is adorable! And I love the coasters and candles! My boys were so excited about the eggs! My oldest son loves Spongebob and my 3 year old loves Lightning McQueen, so those were perfect! Thanks again for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment