Friday, November 27, 2009

Winter Favorites Swap

Photobucket
It's time to start decorating for Winter! I love the winter holidays; planning for the holidays makes me giddy as I think about being with my family. Christmas celebrations and then a week later as if that wasn't fun enough we have the excitement of New Year's Eve followed by a lazy day of football (I mean napping) and yummy food.
Let's celebrate the winter season by doing a Winter Favorites Swap!
Anyone can participate by gathering together some fun seasonal and Winter holiday items: decorations, treats, paper crafts, accessories, you name it! The items should come to a value of about $15. They could be handmade or store bought, or a combination of the two. Though I always love handmade items, I don't want to discourage anyone who doesn't feel "crafty" from joining the swap. "The more, the merrier," I always say!
Here's how to participate:
Enroll in Swaperoos Group by paying the $5 membership fee (1 Year Membership)
Email me (Make sure you spell my name right with "i" before "r"!)
Photobucket
Give me your postal address and tell me 5 things about yourself that you want your swap partner to know about you so she can customize their gift to your needs/family size/particular likes. MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE WHAT WINTER HOLIDAYS YOU CELEBRATE!
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS Saturday, December 5.
I will pair you with your swap partner on Monday, December 7.
Create or buy your winter-time favorite items, package them up and send them to your swap partner by December 15. PLEASE HAVE YOUR PACKAGE POST MARKED ON OR BEFORE Tuesday, December 15.
Receive your new holiday items and enjoy!!
**I need your help in promoting this swap!! Grab the button or copy the banner, post about it on your blog and share pictures of your gift when you receive it! Please share with me any suggestions you may have along the way.**


Copy this code onto your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment