Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thank You Beth!

My son was very excited to find my swap box in the mail today! He loves seeing everything as much as I do.  I barely got the picture taken when my almost 5 year old came along and spotted the ladybug cookie.  Everything is wonderful, I'm a little embarrassed to say that the little notebook and pad of paper are my favorite!  I am a note & list girl!!  The cupcake liners will be used this week for my daughters birthday, and I'm really excited to find something to create with the Lei! (I hope that was it's intention!) Thank you again, and Happy Spring to you.
P.S.  My Mom is here for a couple days, and peanut butter cups are her favorite.... if I don't eat them first!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked everything!! And that there were things that the kiddos liked! I makes me smile that it made you smile!

    ReplyDelete