Friday, September 2, 2011

Fall Time Favorites Swap 2011!!

Wow! Can I just say how much I am loving these swaps?!! And the fall swaps are always my favorite! **One quick reminder: When you sign up, you are committing to post a sneak peek and a thank you post on the blog**

Anyone can participate by gathering together some fun Fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving items: decorations, treats, paper crafts, accessories, you name it! You should spend about $15 on the package. Items included could be handmade or store bought, or a combination of the two. Though I always love handmade items, I don't want to discourage anyone who doesn't feel "crafty" from joining the swap. Remember this is a "favorites" swap so really think about what your favorite fall items are. The best swaps are personalized and unique!

HERE ARE THE RULES:
Please do not sign up if you will not be able to commit to sending your package on time. Dates are not suggestions, they are deadlines! Once you become a member of swaperoos swap group by paying the $5 membership fee, you will receive access to our blog as a publisher. You MUST post a sneak peek to your partner and a thank you to the person who sent you a package. We want to see what goodies are being created and sent!!

Here's how to participate:
---If you haven't already, enroll in Swaperoos Group by paying the $5 membership fee (1 Year Membership), go here for details or click on the Paypal option on the right.
---Email me (Make sure you spell my name right with "i" before "r"!)
Email me your address and tell me 5 things about yourself that you want your swap partner to know about you so she can customize their gift to your needs/family size/particular likes. Please do this even if you have been a long-time member so I have updated addresses and info.

---DEADLINE TO ENTER IS Sept. 9.
I will pair you with your swap partner by September 10.
---Create or buy your fall-time favorite items, package them up and send them to your swap partner by Saturday, September 24.
---Post a sneak peek to your partner to see before they receive their package
---Receive your new holiday items, post a thank you on the blog, and enjoy!!

**Grab a button to share and don't forget about our friends referral program here!****
Copy this code onto your blog!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with swaps!! I love fall because of the weather its my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete