Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Swap


Spring is coming... the birds are chirping, the weather is warmer (for some of us) :) and the grass is growing!
Let's celebrate Springtime with a Swap!
Here's how to participate:
If you haven't already, enroll in Swaperoos Group by paying the $5 membership fee (1 Year Membership), go here for details or click on the Paypal option on the right.

Email me (Make sure you spell my name right with "i" before "r"!)
Give me your postal address and tell me 5 things about yourself that you want your swap partner to know about you so she can customize their gift to your needs/family size/particular likes.

DEADLINE TO ENTER IS Tuesday, March 16 at midnight CST.
I will pair you with your swap partner on Wednesday, March 17.
Create or buy your favorite Spring items, (totaling about $15) package them up and send them to your swap partner by March 26. PLEASE HAVE YOUR PACKAGE POST MARKED ON OR BEFORE Friday, March 26
Receive your new Springtime items and enjoy!!
**I need your help in promoting this swap!! Grab the button or copy the banner, post about it on your blog and share pictures of your gift when you receive it! Please share with me any suggestions you may have along the way.**

Copy this code onto your blog!



Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite thing about spring!

7 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about spring besides the obvious warmer weather is seeing flowers pop up that you did labor over the day before. One day they are not there and the next day they are there! It's like magic for adults and I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I will totally blog about this on my blogs! :o) What I love about spring is seeing all of the baby animals...like all of the chicks and colts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the feelings of spring: hearing the rain or birds chirp, seeing the bright colors of new growth, feeling the weather turn warmer and smelling the fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll participate, but what's the $5 go towards?
    The thing I love most about spring is that summer is soon to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great question! The membership fee goes toward time spent to arrange the swaps; creating the digital designs, arranging partners, answering emails, blog upkeep... it takes a lot of time to work out all the details and make sure everyone has a good experience. I hope you choose to participate, it sure is fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did join. :) The frau_innis e-mail is me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know this is late but my fave thing about spring is the warm weather. az winters are weak compared to the rest of the country, i know, but i despise the cold so bring on the HEAT! :)

    ReplyDelete